Frequently Asked Questions
We do our best to answer your most frequently asked questions.
If you still have a pending question, feel free to ask us via our contact form.
1. Do you sell the NAILAE Station?
Should you be interested in buying your own NAILAE Station, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Why do I have to go to a nail salon for nail printing?
You can also print over your existing polish or gel manicure.
3. How many colors are available?
4. How many nail designs are available?
There is a reason why our motto is “limitless fantasies at your fingertips”. The NAILAE Station can print any design onto your nails. We offer more than 150 nail designs in our exclusive library, which is regularly updated. You can also print your own pictures and creations using the NAILAE mobile app. Our app gives you access to our full library of nail designs.
5. Can I ask my nail therapist to use a picture I have on my phone?
Absolutely. If you have downloaded the app, you will be able to generate a QR code for any picture in your phone library. The NAILAE Station will read this QR code so you can upload your picture and print it onto your nails.
6. What are the advantages of the app?
You can use the NAILAE Station even if you haven’t downloaded the app. But you’ll be missing out on one of the best parts of the experience!
Getting the app allows you to discover our exclusive and full nail designs library, select your favorites, create virtual manicures and share it with your friends. Best of all, once at the beauty salon you will be able to transfer any picture to the NAILAE Station from your phone library thanks to a QR code – and then get it directly printed onto your nails!
Why not print photos of close friends, family, your favorite animal or even your last tropical holiday?
7. Does the NAILAE app works with IOS and Android?
The app is available on both Apple Store and Google Play.
8. How much does the app cost?
Our app is free of charge. So there’s no excuse not to join the nail design revolution!
The printing process
9. How does the NAILAE Station work?
10. Can I print on my toenails?
The Nailae Station has been exclusively designed for fingernails only. Maybe in the next future…!
11. Are the materials used by Nailae safe?
Safety is one of our top priorities. We aim to provide a completely safe experience. Your nail therapist will apply a primer on your nails just before the printing. We’ve developed this product specifically to help fix the ink onto your nails. It is free from harmful chemical products.
12. Is the printing process safe?
13. How many nails can be printed on at the same time?
Only the thumb has to be printed alone.
14. Can I print on regular polish or on a gel manicure?
If you want to print a design with multiple and/or pale colors, we strongly recommend choosing a white polish as it allows you to print absolutely any designs with the best possible results.
15. How long does it take to print one nail? 10 nails?
16. How long does the whole process last?
If you need to get a manicure before printing, the whole process will take as long as required by a regular manicure, plus the 15 minutes for the printing and drying.
17. Can I print different nail designs at the same time?
18. How long will the prints stay on my nails?
19. Do I really have to apply a topcoat after the printing?
To make the prints last even longer, we recommend applying a topcoat every 2 to 3 days.
20. Is it easy to remove the nail prints?
Yes! You can remove your nail polish and prints with standard nail polish remover.
21. What does the printing look like?
Try it, it’s truly amazing! Your nail prints will look like regular smooth nail polish, but with incredibly accurate details.